Occupational Therapy Fees
Orange-Line-Simple-Physical-Education-Lesson-Plan.pdfWe are offering a variety of formats to support our families during the COVID19 Pandemic. :
- Video sessions via a privacy compliant platform**
- In-Person Backyard sessions with precautions
- In-Person Clinic sessions with precautions – available for occupational therapy services
** Video sessions are recommended as a primary form of service delivery during these unprecedented times. However, we do offer in person-options for children in which video is not a feasible option.
We follow COVID19 safety disinfection guidelines and PPE recommended by the Ministry of Health, Public Health Ontario, and our respective professional regulatory colleges.
- We request that you keep your therapists informed of your plans for therapy each week.
- We will hold your appointment time for two weeks for vacation when sufficient notice is provided to the therapist by the family.
- A 50% cancellation fee will be applied to appointments cancelled with less than 24-hours notice.
- Cancellations due to COVID19 related symptoms will not be charged.
- After repeated cancellations without notice, your therapist may offer the appointment time to another family.
All services are based on a $140 per hour rate which fall within the fee range recommended by the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario.