Occupational Therapy Fees
Our services are offered at the following locations:
- In-person at our clinic located at Pape & Danforth in East York.
- In-person at your home or school in select areas based on therapist availability.
Available appointment options are listed on the Appointment Request Form.
Occupational Therapy Fees - 2022Our fees are currently based at $150 per hour.
Our fees will be increasing to $160 per hour as of January 1st, 2023.
|Occupational Therapy Assessment /First Appointment|
- Fee includes: 60 minute assessment, communication with caregiver(s), time for scoring, and completion of a written summary (please allow 5 business days for the written summary).
- Sensory assessments require a second appointment. The second appointment is a 45-minute consult session with the parent(s) or caregiver(s) in order to review assessment results, recommendations, and provide education on your child's sensory profile. The fee for the consult sessions is $112.50.
- For school/home visits please add $30 per session for travel time
|Occupational Therapy Treatment Sessions|
|- 60 minute session - $150
- 45 minute session - $112.50
Fee above includes: prep time, documentation, and update with caregiver
For school/home visits please add $30 per session for travel
|Occupational Therapy Group Fees|
|- $80 per session x 8 sessions = $640
- Each session is 50 minutes in duration
- Maximum 4 children per group
- Please note, there are no refunds for missed or cancelled appointments
We follow COVID19 safety disinfection guidelines and PPE recommended by the Ministry of Health, Public Health Ontario, and our respective professional regulatory colleges.
- We request that you keep your therapists informed of your plans for therapy each week.
- We will hold your appointment time for two weeks for vacation when sufficient notice is provided to the therapist by the family.
- A 50% cancellation fee will be applied to appointments cancelled with less than 24-hours notice.
- Cancellations due to COVID19 related symptoms will not be charged.
- After repeated cancellations without notice, your therapist may offer the appointment time to another family.