Occupational Therapy & Physiotherapy Fees
Video sessions is recommended as a primary form of service delivery during these unprecedented times. However, we do offer in person-options at our clinic or at your home for children in which video is not a feasible option.
Occupational Therapy Fees
FINE MOTOR & PRINTING ASSESSMENT: $175
Fee for video or clinic session includes:
- Assessment - 45 minutes
- Scoring & Report - 30 minutes
For home visits - add $30 for travel
SENSORY MOTOR ASSESSMENT: $375
Fee for clinic or video sessions includes:
- Visit 1 – 60 minute Occupational Therapy Assessment
- Visit 2 – 45 minute consult with the parent to review results, your child's sensory profile, and recommendations
- Scoring, report development, and documentation - 45 minutes
For home visits – add $30 for travel for each visit
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY SESSIONS
Fee for video or clinic sessions:
- 60 minute session - $140
- 45 minute session - $105
For home visits - add $30 for travel time per session
We follow COVID19 safety disinfection guidelines and PPE recommended by the Ministry of Health, Public Health Ontario, and our respective professional regulatory colleges.
- We request that you keep your therapists informed of your plans for therapy each week.
- We will hold your appointment time for two weeks for vacation when sufficient notice is provided to the therapist by the family.
- A 50% cancellation fee will be applied to appointments cancelled with less than 24-hours notice.
- Cancellations due to COVID19 related symptoms will not be charged.
- After repeated cancellations without notice, your therapist may offer the appointment time to another family.