Our Toronto Children’s Therapy Team team is hiring!
1. Speech-Language Pathologist
Toronto Children’s Therapy Centre (TCTC) is looking for a speech-language pathologist to join our interprofessional team. The position is for an independent contractor who is interested in working on Sundays at our clinic. Additional, part-time or full-time hours are also available.
What skill sets are we looking for?
- Current registration with CASLPO or eligible for registration (recent graduates)
- Strong inter-personal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a supportive team
- Interest in working with children and families in the areas of language, artic and motor speech, social communication, literacy, AAC, voice and fluency
- Willing to provide assessment and treatment in a variety of settings: in-clinic, virtual, in-home, individual, small group, parent coaching
What would TCTC provide?
- Inclusion on a team of caring and supportive SLPs & OTs
- Access to electronic documentation and billing, team communication platform, Zoom for Healthcare, shared resources, formal and informal continuing education
- Strong COVID-19 protocols to keep clients and clinicians safe
- Mentorship for new graduates and access to a mighty team of therapists with diverse strengths and interests
- Established business with steady referrals and a healthy waiting list
- Fair and transparent compensation
For more information, or to submit your cover letter and resume, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Occupational Therapist
- Independent Contractor, private practice
Toronto Children’s Therapy Centre is looking to hire a registered occupational therapist with a minimum of 1 year clinical experience in pediatrics. This opportunity is for an independent contractor to serve families for home visits or virtual services in the following region:
- Etobicoke, New Toronto & West Toronto
The successful candidate will provide part-time services in the community (in home, school, daycare). Referrals are primarily for after school hours and/or weekends and a vehicle is required. Training and mentorship is provided based on therapist needs and interests. As a self-employed therapist, you can choose your hours/day(s) although we do require availability for a minimum of two after school “shifts” (typically from 3/4 pm to 7 pm) OR 1 after school shift & a half-day on the weekend to support referrals.
Toronto Children’s Therapy Centre is an established pediatric private practice that consists of a supportive group of 30+ occupational therapists and speech language pathologists. We offer competitive and transparent compensation and we provide a robust practice infrastructure that will support team communication, scheduling, charting, and billing needs.
If you are interested in joining our team or would like more information on how our team and practice works, please send your resume and cover letter to:
- Jacquie Martin, West Clinical Team Lead: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!!
The TCTC Team
3. Volunteer Opportunities
Thank you for your interest. At this time we are full of wonderful volunteers for this school year (2022/2023). Please check again for September 2023/2024.