Our Toronto Children’s Therapy Team team is hiring!
Toronto Children’s Therapy Centre (TCTC) is looking for a speech-language pathologist to join our interprofessional team. The position is for an independent contractor who is interested in working on Sundays at our clinic. Additional, part-time or full-time hours are also available.
What skill sets are we looking for?
- Current registration with CASLPO or eligible for registration (recent graduates)
- Strong inter-personal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a supportive team
- Interest in working with children and families in the areas of language, artic and motor speech, social communication, literacy, AAC, voice and fluency
- Willing to provide assessment and treatment in a variety of settings: in-clinic, virtual, in-home, individual, small group, parent coaching
What would TCTC provide?
- Inclusion on a team of caring and supportive SLPs & OTs
- Access to electronic documentation and billing, team communication platform, Zoom for Healthcare, shared resources, formal and informal continuing education
- Strong COVID-19 protocols to keep clients and clinicians safe
- Mentorship for new graduates and access to a mighty team of therapists with diverse strengths and interests
- Established business with steady referrals and a healthy waiting list
- Fair and transparent compensation
For more information, or to submit your cover letter and resume, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Occupational Therapist – Part-time, Self-employed position
We are looking for a licensed occupational therapist in pediatrics with a minimum of 2 years clinical experience. This opportunity is for an independent contractor to serve families for home visits in one of the following areas:
- Scarborough & Markham
- Etobicoke, New Toronto & Toronto West
The successful candidate will provide part-time services in-home with COVID19 precautions. Referrals are primarily for after school hours and/0r weekends and a vehicle is typically required. Training and mentorship is provided by one of our senior occupational therapists based on your needs and interests. As a self-employed therapist, you can choose your hours/day(s) although we do request availability for a minimum of two after school “shifts” (typically from from 3/4 pm to 6:30 pm) or 1 after school shift & a half-day on the weekend to support the team and referrals. TCTC is an established pediatric private practice that consists of a supportive group of occupational therapists and speech language pathologists. We offer fair and transparent compensation and access to an infrastructure that will support scheduling, charting, and billing needs.
If you are interested in joining our team or would like more information on how our team works together, please send your resume and cover letter to:
- email@example.com – Markham & Scarborough
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Etobicoke, New Toronto, and Toronto West
Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, out of an abundance of safety precautions due to COVID19 we are not accepting volunteers at our clinic. We are limiting entry to the scheduled therapist, the child, and one parent only. Due to the ongoing high volume of requests, we will not be responding to any inquiries at this time. We wish you the best of luck in your search and career journey. We will update this post in the summer of 2022, in the hopes that we are able to sustain more normal numbers in the clinic. Thank you, the TCTC team.