Appointment Request Form
The information you provide will only be used for booking appointments. As with any communication over the internet, this form may be intercepted by a third party. Submission of this form indicates that you accept this risk.
Alternatively, you can leave us a voice mail at 647-236-4263. After we receive your request form or voicemail, one of our therapists will contact you within 3 business days.
Although we update our availability regularly, it is possible that an appointment time listed below may have already been booked based on the flow of inquiries.
Includes prep time, documentation, and communication with the caregiver.
- 60-minute appointment & summary letter: $225
- Sensory Assessments require 2 appointments: assessment with child ($225) & 45-minute parent consult appointment ($112.50): $337.50
For home and school visits - please add $30 for travel time to each session.
Treatment & Consult Fees:
- 60-minute appointment: $150
- 45-minute appointment: $112.50
- Group sessions $80/sessions x 8 sessions (please note there are no refunds for missed sessions)
*For home and school visits - please add $30 for travel time to each session.
* Please note: our fees will be increasing to $160 per hour as of January 1st, 2023.
Updated August 2022:
- To protect of all our children who attend the center, we request that you contact your therapist if your child or a member of your household has symptoms, has had a confirmed covid positive contact, or is covid positive.
- Masks are no longer mandatory, however, we will respect the wishes of families who would like to request that their therapist mask for the duration of the appointment. We request that families mask for the duration of the appointment if a therapists requests it.
- Hand sanitization upon arrival is requested.
- At our clinic, we disinfect furniture, toys, and equipment after each child departs
- For home visits, your therapist will sanitize all toys and equipment, chair and table surface before and after the appointment