- We request that you keep your therapists informed of your plans for therapy each week.
- As a courtesy to your therapist, please notify your therapist of any cancellations as soon as possible.
- A 50% cancellation fee will be applied to appointments cancelled with less than 24-hours notice.
- We will hold your appointment time for two weeks for vacation when sufficient notice is provided to the therapist by the family.
- Please note that after repeated cancellations without notice, your therapist may offer the appointment time to another family. The family is welcome to schedule a different appointment that may work better.