Group schedule & fees
Group Registration Information and Policies
- You can register with Annemarie by calling 647-235-9886 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Class Size: Min. 2 students – Max. 3 students. We reserve the right to cancel a group due to low enrolment.
- New children to Toronto Children’s Therapy Center: In order to ensure appropriate placement of your child in a group and to establish individualized goals, new children to Toronto Children’s Therapy Center must have a recent speech-language assessment. We are happy to review the written reports from another organization and advise as to whether the information is sufficient to place your child in a group.
- Our goal is to ensure that your child will have fun as they learn and experience success. Should the group not be a good fit for your child, your therapist may recommend a different group or 1:1 sessions.
- Your therapist will e-mail you a list of any required materials for each session (e.g. show & tell item)
- Cancellation policy: As the focus of the group is social interaction, please make every effort to have your child attend every session or give advance warning of an absence so the session can be postponed for the other child(ren) as well. No refunds for missed classes without adequate notice.