Group schedule & fees
|Day and time||Start date||No. of sessions||Early Registration fee||Registration fee|
|Raising a Foodie:|
Progressing through textures and increasing variety
|9:00 to 10:30 am||Saturday|
November 28, 2020
|One - 90 minute session||NA||$80|
|Lower Case Printing||Saturdays 12 pm||October 24, 2020||8 - 50 min. sessions||$480 |
before Oct 17, 2020
after Oct 17. 2020
|Upper Case Printing||Saturdays 11 am||October 24, 2020||8 - 50 min. sessions||$480 |
before Oct. 17, 2020
After Oct. 17, 2020
|Infant Development Parent Group - live virtual classes||Thursdays 3:30 pm||Oct 23, 29, Nov. 5, & 12||4 - 60 min. sessions||$140 for all four sessions by Sept 3, 2020||$160 for all four sessions after Sept.3, 2020|
New students to our center will be required to participate in an assessment for any of our group programs unless the child has had a recent occupational therapy assessment within the last 6 months from another organization. A report will be requested for review.
Group Registration Information and Policies
- You can register online or call us at 647-236-4263
- Registrations are booked on a first come first serve basis.
- Class Size: Min 2 students – Max. 4 students (an assistant will be assigned when there is more than two children enrolled in the group)
- A credit card number will be requested at the time of registration. The credit card will not be charged until the first session is completed.
- We reserve the right to cancel a group secondary to low enrolment. Registrants will be notified one to two weeks before the first session. Any payments will be returned or refunded to the family promptly.
- New students to Toronto Children’s Therapy Center: In order to ensure appropriate placement of your child in a group and to establish individualized goals, new students to Toronto Children’s Therapy Center must have an occupational therapy assessment completed within the last 6 months. A written report from another organization can be submitted for review to bypass an assessment at our center. We are happy to review the reports and advise as to whether the information is sufficient to place your child in a group. In some cases we may ask for your permission to speak to the previous occupational therapist to obtain additional information.
- If the first session proves too challenging, then your OT may provide recommendations for a different group or 1:1 sessions. Our goal is to ensure that your child will be participating in a group that will challenge them to progress without frustration. We want to ensure that your child will have fun as they learn as this will lead to success. Should the group not be a good fit for your child, fees for the remaining 7 sessions will be refunded accordingly.
- Your therapist will e-mail you worksheets for the session and a list of required materials for each session (e.g. pencil and school scissors)
- Cancellation policy: No refunds for missed classes by the student after the first session.
Did you know?
Our occupational therapists are available to come to your backyard to work and play safely with your child!
East York (Danforth, Beaches, & Riverdale)
Toronto (downtown and mid-town)
High Park/Bloor West
North Central Toronto