TCTC Family Update
According to the most recent directive by the Chief Medical Officer, therapy clinics can now open their doors!
Our re-opening date will be July 2nd, 2020.
The safety of your child, family, and our staff is our first priority therefore
- We will continue to offer sessions via a privacy compliant video platform
- We will be following cleaning and disinfection processes as per the guidelines from the Ministry of Health and Public Health Ontario, as well as following PPE protocols.
- We will be opening 50% of our appointments at our clinic in order to reduce the number of staff and children in our space at any given time.
- We will be offering backyard therapy as an alternative to home visits
- For families that had a disruption to their therapy sessions due to covid closures, we will be contacting you to discuss scheduling options as of June 15, 2020.
- For new families looking for in-person sessions, please contact us to reserve a spot on our waitlist. You will be contacted once we have organized the appointments for the families who had their appointments disrupted. Video and backyard therapy are also a great option to consider.
We are incredibly excited to be able to work and play with your child once again! Stay tuned for more information. We will update this page on June 19, 2020 with our re-opening plans!